Do you want to know where I am right now ?

Many people keep asking me all the time about where I am and what I am doing during the following months, so with the lines below, you can always know where I am and what I am doing.
So here is my program and some current news of my little life :

RIGHT NOW : I am in Norwich for one month already and everything goes pretty well. My courses are amazing and I like it so much, but it requires so much work and time so I really need to put myself together and to be well organised, but it will make it.
OTherwise I still miss Gert-Jan a lot and I am so happy that he comes to me soon.
I am preparing a new blog about my life here with some photo that my dear housemate will allowed me to borrow :Phihi.Cause I still don't have my own digital camera..
Otherwise I am already(still) preparing my international party for the new year... so don't forget it all..
I wish you all the best... and NEW BLOG COMING SOON
THEN :

- September 17th : Moving to Norwich (UK). And starting school there...

- September 18-25th : Orientation days, meeting and visit of Norwich.

-September 25th : Starting courses in UEA in Norwich.





1 Comments:

Blogger Hanneke said...

Hi my dear Heidi,

Great that you wrote this down, now I don't have to ask you all the time :P
It sounds like you will have a great Summer and I am looking forward to seeing you at Easter!!!

Bisous,
Hanneke

3/09/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home