Easter week-end : A saturday in Scheveningen with Gert-Jan and Hanneke !

The Beach of Scheveningen west of Den Haag (La Haye) in the Nederland
Hanneke, my dear crazy dutch friend whith who we had such a great time in Alaska 2 years ago...Great photographer, she made most of the pitures of this page haha.... copyright@Hanneke :P:P:P



Gert-Jan and me trying to carry him on... and yes I could but not so long...:P:P:P I need to train my lifguard technics again I think hahaha... What a nice time together in Scheveningen !























For the Easter week-end, Hanneke was back in her dear country so we went to meet her in Scheveningen with Gert-Jan, cause we all appreciate this place and also cause it was half way between Gert-Jan's parents and Hanneke's parents.
We have such a pleasant time and the weather, even a bit greyish was nice. I liked it a lot to have that moment with Gert-Jan (of course) and Hanneke, cause it is always a lot of fun when we are together,... I can not wait to be in UK in september in our great house :P:P:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home